Gilmourish.Com is written, designed and hosted by Pink Floyd/David Gilmour enthusiast and guitarist Bjørn Riis. Bjørn plays lead guitar in Norwegain prog band Airbag and portrayed David Gilmour’s playing in the Pink Floyd tribute band The Pink Floyd Experience.
Gilmourish.Com also got contributions from Rafal Zychal, John Roscoe, Richard Mahon, Tony Farinella, Wray Ellis, Grace Hudececk, Julian Stafford, Frédéric Peynet, Eivind Engdal, Joe Eggers, Gary Griffith, Josh Szczepanowski, Kit Rae and Brian Clem. A big thanks to everyone who’s supported, engaged discussions and helped with info.
The information on this is site is gathered from tons of different sources including a vast collection of interviews (film/radio/print) with David Gilmour, Phil Taylor and Pete Cornish, books about Pink Floyd and their albums, official concert recordings (CD/DVD) and bootlegs.
– “The Pink Floyd Encyclopedia” by Vernon Fitch
– “Comfortably Numb – A history of The Wall 1978-1981″ by Vernon Fitch and Richard Mahon
– “In the Flesh” by Povey/Russell
– “The Black Strat – A history of David Gilmour’s Black Stratocaster” by Phil Taylor
– “Inside Out” by Nick Mason
– “The Tone From Heaven.Com” by John Roscoe
– “The Stompbox” by Art Thompson
– “AnalogMan’s Guide to Vintage Effects” by Tom Hughes
Please see detailed source information and acknowledgements under each article.
Gilmourish.Com is not authorized, affiliated, or associated with David Gilmour, Pink Floyd or any of the brands mentioned in any way.
Every picture is used in good faith. However if you find someone that belongs to you, you will be properly credited or the image(s) will be removed right away.
Please respect that no written material from this site must be reprinted or copied in any way without my permission! The contents are protected by copyright.